Monday, December 1, 2008

No Dogs Allowed

Catching snowflakes with our tongues.

Mixing the brownie batter all by herself.


Mixing together


Sharing the good parts


Waiting for the brownies to be done.


Well, after watching, yet another Charlie Brown movie, Trevor is seemingly disturbed that Snoopy cannot go swimming, visit patients in a hospital, and play like others. He has been very upset all day. He said, "It isn't fair. Just because Snoopy is a dog doesn't mean he doesn't want to play too. That is so sad." After this, he proceeds to cry like a baby. And has done so ALL DAY LONG!!

The kids were not having good behavior earlier in the afternoon. I told them that I was going to leave since they could not behave. Trevor says, "No, mom. You can't leave me with these kids!" I about died.

We had a nice day. We relaxed this morning with Daddy, played wii and took naps (well, some of us...). In the afternoon, we played dominoes, made egg-less brownies (turned out horrible by the way) and made cards. It is pretty bad when the 60 pound four year old doesn't want to finish eating them. They turned out like mushy oil piles. Yummo. The kids are really getting along great! It has been nice to have a break the last few days. The boys have actually been going off to play with one another for more than 2 minutes at a time. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the brownie picture--but I guess we have to give up onthe eggless brownies...

Sonja said...

just a quick note since my internet sucks up here. we miss you guys!!!!

Heather D said...

We miss you too Sonja!! And yes, the egg-less brownies are a thing of the past. No more. I guess Caleb will live a sheltered life with no brownies.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers