Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Very Hungry Caterpillar




The kids and I had a blast this morning. We read The Very Hungery Caterpillar. After, we made our own caterpillars out of craft sticks. They loved it. Then they decided to make letters with the sticks. They had such a good time. Before I realized, it was time for naps. They really had nice behavior and worked well together. It was too funny...Caleb was upstairs yelling for McKenna. When she made her way up to the kitchen, he had a yogurt opened and ready for her. It was too sweet. They sat together and ate their snack. Lucky for me, I didn't have to get their snack ready for them.

2 comments:

Hayes Family said...

aww so good...
did u have a good thanksgiving?
i found out im knocked up!!!

Heather D said...

Wow!! Was it expected?? Congratulations. Travis will make a great bog brother. Way to go. woohoo!!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive