Saturday, November 29, 2008

These are some real monkeys I wouldn't mind on my back.

"When Mommy says not to slide down the steps on your tummy...there is usually a reason."


Too nice to stay inside


Today, my friend Sonja came over. Her dryer was broken, so she dried her clothes here and I actually got out of the house for the first time in almost a week. Well, I take that back. I attempted to shop on Friday, but that doesn't count since I was alone. Sonja and Jakey came over and we went for a walk an let the kids play at the park. She has no idea how much I really needed to get out and have a conversation with another adult. The kids had a great time. Caleb gave Jake an embrace like I have never seen upon their arrival. Like he hadn't seen him in 10 years. It was too cute. The boys had a nice afternoon. As usual, McKenna held her own. Hoping for an easy bedtime since the boys chose not to nap today and pulled out every piece of clothing they both have out of their drawers. This is the third time this week. It looks like a tornado in their rooms. I got most of it picked up earlier, but have to get the rest up before bedtime. Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive