Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Miss Mini Me





Well, McKenna is just as OCD as me. If the broom is left out, she is sweeping. If something is dirty, she finds a rag and cleans it. If there is garbage on the floor, she throws it away. If she sees dirty clothes, she puts them in the hamper. Dirty diapers, to the garage they go. Not to mention what she can do with a pile of clean laundry.She is so funny. She is definitely taking after her mother in good and bad ways. She certainly has built up a little attitude and independence in her tiny age. She is already nurturing and loving to her brothers. If they are upset, she will now go over and kiss them or bring them a toy. Too precious. The boys played well together today. We went for a very long walk. Well, I walked...they drove. We probably went about 1.5 miles. They had a good time stopping to get leaves and sticks. It helped me a little to get out too. My bladder was pretty painful today, but being out in this beautiful weather helped immensely. I think it helped the kids too. They have been in better moods since we got back. We intend to spend the next few days outside. It is supposed to be in the 70s. We will want to take full advantage before the inside, cold-flu, yucky, season hits. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

happyhubbub said...

What a beautiful little "momma" in the making! I had no idea about your health issues...I'm praying you continue to recover!

Hayes Family said...

how cute is it that mckenna is trying to help clean...so motherly!

she can clean up after Travis anytime..lol

The kids looked cute on Halloween!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive