Thursday, November 20, 2008











McKenna got a new hat and mittens today. She absolutely hated the hat, but found the gloves fascinating. She wore them for the better half of an hour, trying to pick up different objects, turn pages of books, etc. She was just trying to figure out what was different about her hands. Too cute. It was a low key day. Aaron took the boys to Pepere's house for a couple of hours and went to the grocery for me. The kids all napped a little and Aaron made dinner. That was a nice surprise. The kids have been pretty understanding that I can't do a whole lot for the next few days. We will see how tomorrow goes, when Dad is back at work and it is just us four. Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling better and better. Hope to be back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive