Tuesday, November 4, 2008


You can see the damage about to be done...



But, as you can see...someone was looking out for her.


And...I hate stroller pictures, but this one was too cute to pass up.

Man, McKenna has some really bad, bad hair days. But, she is so darn cute that it doesn't even matter.

I am so glad that I voted absentee this year. I am even more glad that I convinced my husband to let me help him vote. You know...I helped him and he helped me kind of thing...hehe. Honestly, it will be interesting to see how this plays out. What an awesome thing to be around for such an election year. I guess we will know in a few hours who will be president. I will be glad to see some real tv for a change. The weather is beautiful and our fence is about done. I will post pictures as soon as it is stained, etc. Looking forward to getting back to the gym. I've taken a few weeks off for all of the testing/urology appointments. I will be glad to get back into a routine. I know the kids will too. Go Obama!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive