Saturday, November 8, 2008

We three kings of burger king are...


Playing Kings and Queens this morning.



Playing "Queens" this morning...just kidding. I will hold this against him when he is older.




Trevor reading his books on CD. He absolutely loves this. I still can't believe how he follows along.

Kids have been wound up today. McKenna is fussy and Caleb is still puking. Trevor, as of today, is still healthy. Weather is getting colder, so not been outside today. We are getting a little stir crazy. With Caleb still not feeling well, we really can't go anywhere and spread our germs. Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully we can get out and do something. We went to the library this morning. We lasted about 5 minutes before he filled his pull-up. We had to get home to change him. They don't have wash tubs there.

McKenna is really starting to talk a lot. I swear I heard her say, "dada work" today. She is making herself heard in other ways too. Very vocal and very toddlerish. She is becoming quite the little demander now. At least we got almost 17 months of sweetness...hehe. We are still wondering where "sweet Caleb" went. He left us as soon as he learned how to communicate. I'm sure when he comes back, "sweet McKenna" will be a long lost memory. Seriously, though, she is still sweet, just getting close to those terrible twos. Wish us luck...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive