Friday, November 28, 2008

Coloring turkeys

Cutting out colored turkeys

Painting pine cones



Dot to Dot Turkeys


Thanksgiving Memory Game

If this is what Trevor is like now (at 4), I can only imagine him at 14.

This picture cracks me up. This is how I discovered Trevor.

And...this is how your cake will end up when a two year old head-butts you from behind.



Well, we had a non-traditional Thanksgiving. The kids and I spent the day doing Thanksgiving crafts and playing games. It was a nice afternoon with the kids as their behavior was great. Of course, we topped the evening off by watching Charlie Brown Thanksgiving for the hundredth time this month.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive