Friday, November 14, 2008

The last days of fall walks

There is a reason Meijer did not sell blue ice cream before today


Our last walk of the warm season


McKenna was so happy to be able to walk and not ride


Taking a moment to smell the flowers


Daddy stealing a smooch from McKenna


Considering it will be a high of 34 degrees on Wednesday, I think the days of riding bikes, taking walks and playing baseball in the backyard are over for the season. Boohoo. It was fun while it lasted. I love indian summers. It just prolongs the inevitable, though. And, I think the inevitable is going to be here this week. Kids were glad to have daddy home tonight. It was nice to have a little break from them. They were a little wired today. I think it has been a full moon this week. It usually makes the kids a little crazy. Actually, I think they are just crazy. We are breaking out the Christmas movies early. I have multiple requests for Charlie Brown Christmas movie. I'm sure I will get to watch it over 500 times between now and December 25th, but at least it makes the kids happy and it gives me time to fold the 10 loads of laundry I do each week. (Not really...Mimi helped fold today!!) Gotta love when mom comes to fold. Thank you!!! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive