Friday, November 21, 2008

Cold Outside

The kids got to spend a few minutes outside today. McKenna and her hat and mittens, Trevor taking charge and digging...



Trevor had a good day at school today. It was "G" day. You know your child is taught with rednecks when another preschooler brings in a toy gun to share with the class. Am I that oversensitive that I think it is inappropriate?? Crazy. Anyway, having my surgery Monday and hopefully I can get back to a somewhat normal life. Relatively speaking. We have Trevor's Thanksgiving party Monday. Mimi has helped us make some games and we are getting pretty excited about it. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

2 comments:

downs mama said...

Benjamin would never be allowed to bring a toy gun to school-they can't even bring Power Ranger toys, etc to "sharing'/show and tell...

Heather D said...

Yeah. I thought I was being a prude. I didn't say anything to the teacher, I just kept thinking how wrong it was.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive