Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Deca-dipper

Don't eat the dip



All I can say is, if you come to my house...don't eat the dip. My kids are deca-dippers, if there is such a thing. McKenna and Caleb were going to town this afternoon eating chip dip. McKenna actually tried to drink it. It was so gross. I am such a germ-a-phobe. I could hardly stand to watch them. I was cringing with every bite. Yuck!! Anyway, I am feeling much better today. Besides the fact that my urologist left me hanging as far as aftercare from surgery, I am doing better than expected. I will post about the whole ordeal later. For now, I am tired and sore. The kids are wearing us out. Aaron is such a big help, though. At least he was for one day. The kids are really glad to have him home this week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive