Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our tree is up



Well, we now have our Christmas tree up and running. Of course, since our kids are so little, we have half of the tree decorated (stupid toddlers and their curiosity). McKenna and Caleb can't keep their hands off the ornaments. So we have, yet another, half decorated tree. Four years and counting. The kids have had a good time putting up all the decorations this year. We are going to paint the pine cones Oma and Pepere brought home Myrtle Beach and put them on the mantle later. They are really in the spirit and want to listen to Christmas music ALL DAY LONG!!! I am a little fed up with Frosty the Snowman. It is pretty bad when Thanksgiving hasn't even passed and you are already wishing harm to Frosty, Santa and all of his crappy reindeer. At least the kids are having fun with it. They are only young once. They are at such a good age to appreciate all that comes with the holiday season. If only I could be that young again.

2 comments:

Hayes Family said...

Christmas already?
were headed to wv
wed-sun and then ill be christmasing up as well...
i love looking at your blog and seeing what your cuties are always up to...
whats been going on with your health lately?
i saw a pic of surgery,you have to fill me in
when i get back well have to plan a day toget together..
Merry Christmas,oops i mean Happy Thanksgiving...lol

ps: my cysts are all gone...yay!
but we still dont know why i sound like a man!

Heather D said...

Well, we had a Thanksgiving-type dinner last night. My mom will be gone and the same goes for my brother's family. So, we got together last night. Since it is our tradition to put up the tree on Thanksgiving night, we went ahead and did it. Also, I am having the permanent surgery tomorrow. So, will be out of comission all next week. Give me a call when you get back in town. Have a great holiday!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive