Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is what you find when you go to get the mail that doesn't come on Veteran's Day...





Caleb eating the only thing he has eaten in 5-6 days. Hey, at least they are homemade. 100% juice baby...


McKenna in her 1st "real" time out. She was screaming and actually hit me in the head. So pathetic. I think she stayed like 30 seconds before I felt bad...





Sorry about it being sideways. Not sure what happened or how to fix it. I just love the end with McKenna singing.


Kids were a little wild today. Caleb is a raging maniac. I know he doesn't feel well, but man, he is mean. He's been on a rampage hitting, biting, screaming, throwing. You name it, he is doing it. Trevor has been pretty good. McKenna...she's just McKenna. We are looking forward to a calm and relaxing evening with cheese doodles and America's Funniest Videos (courtesy of Trevor and his good behavior).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive