Monday, November 17, 2008

Mckenna getting her hair-did

This is too cute...


This is why McKenna needed her hair-did. She loves to pull out her rubber bands. So, she runs around looking like this. Her doll shows a stunning resemblance to McKenna (ignore the butt-ugly face...on the doll of course) Having fun lacing cards... And doing puzzles... You know that pillow parties are bound to turn ugly. Unfortunately, the camera died right before they all bonked heads and were screaming for 20 minutes. That would have made for a good blog entry. Nonetheless, they had a great time. Caeleb being...well...Caleb Finally got back to the gym today. It felt really good, aside from not being able to lift my arms past my chest. I look a little like John McCain. Sorry for all you republicans. Anyway, I can only hope this is a start to the new beginning. I really got off track with my bladder issue. I went from working out 3-5 times a week to nothing...nada...zilch. So, I have every intention to keep it up. I think the kids missed it too. Trevor and Caleb got to go swimming with Mimi in the warm pool. They had a great time. McKenna spent her first time in the "big girl" room. When the kids turn 18 months, they can be in the big kid room and you don't have to make a reservation. With my pregnancy history, it has been like 4 years since I didn't have to call ahead. She will be 18 months very soon, so I can go to the gym whenever I want. That should help things. Woohoo!! The kids and I sat this evening and watched the first snowflakes fall. If only I were that amuzed by falling snow. They laughed and tried to catch them in their mouths. Of course, the camera battery was dead. It was so wonderful to see how amazed they were at the snow. It was a really special time for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Trevor has a calling as a stylist--at least it isn't any worse than my hair looks most days!
Love you and love your family!

Heather D said...

Mine either. I think he can give a better "do" than our hairdresser. That's fo sho.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive