Sunday, November 23, 2008

Party at Mimi's

At least they are all in the same vacinity. It considered a successful picture if they are all sitting and nobody is crying. Looks like a success to me! Cousin Kevin and Cousin Jakob. What a cute picture. Trevor and Caleb eating dinner together. Too cute. Caleb kept asking all night, "where Brevor go?" Looks like he found him in order to enjoy a nice meal. Like I said before...nobody is crying...works for me! We had a nice dinner over at Mimi's Condo last night. Oma, Pepere, Aunt Kay, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Brian, Aunt Fred and "Uncle Colle" came. And of course, all eight cousins. Ok, I just realized the "Uncle Colle" sounds a little fishy. And while I am a HUGE supporter to abolish proposition eight, "Uncle Colle" is really a nickname the kids have come up with for Aunt Nicolle. It is just easier to say. Anyway, everyone had a great time and the food was aswesome. Trevor enjoyed Mimi's great campfire (as he called her fireplace), and the cousins played so nicely together. McKenna was a little shy to begin with, but eventually warmed up and was able to stop clinging to our knees and crying. It was so nice to have everyone together, especially since we will all be going different directions on Thanksgiving. It was nice to see Uncle Fred, too. With all the travelling he is doing, I was half afraid we wouldn't see him for a long, long time. Thanks for a wonderful night and can't wait to do it again in December!!

2 comments:

Sonja said...

awwww. that males me so jeaouls! I wish I had family here. :(

Heather D said...

Yes. I am definitely lucky to have them. You know, you are just an extension of our family too!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive