Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thank Goodness for Santa Clause


OK. I know I am starting early, but I officially used the, "You better behave or Santa won't want to come here" threat to the kids today. I know I should wait until after Thanksgiving, but I couldn't resist. The kids have been behaving much better now that they know Jesus AND Santa are watching. So wrong, I know. But, oh so much better for mommy's sanity. May the season begin...

And, by the way, I just liked this picture of Santa. No real reason I picked it for the picture. I thought it was goofy, that's all.

1 comment:

downs mama said...

I used it yesterday-I said "Do not make that face at me Benjamin! It is not nice behavior-and everytime you do something mean like that-Santa takes a toy away"...! I felt terrible...but I never thought about it being too early ha ha !

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive