Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Inspector Gadget

Playing Insprector Gadget




McKenna taking "time off" to pose for the camera. Don't you love her 80's legging look.



The kids had a great time playing Inspector Gadget. They measured and counted items. It was a blast until the boys broke the tape measure, again. This is the third tape measure we have gone through. Sorry Daddy. They are extremely distructive little boys. We have gone through three DVD players in the car and two DVD players at home. Sorry Daddy. The home DVD player was broken today. Trevor accidentally pushed it off the TV. So, we have learned that the kids really don't need to watch TV in the car (and haven't since they broke the last one over a year ago) and that tape measures really need to be more durable.

On the health front, I am having the first phase of the bladder pace maker put in tomorrow. The leads will be put in my legs and I will be wearing a pager-type pace maker for a week or so. If is is successful, I will have the permanent device put in. It is an in/out procedure and I will hopefully be back to normal by Thursday. Of course, I can't shower for a few days. Not that this is abnormal for any mom with three kids four and under. Sorry if that is TMI, but it is the TRUTH.

And for those of you who really care, I did make it to the gym again today. I think I have turned over a new leaf and getting back into working out. Lifting my arms and walking are a little difficult today, but that is a good thing. I am really glad I am getting back on the horse. It feels good to be back. The kids are having a good time too. They love the individual attention since they are the only kids at the time I have been going. Wish me luck tomorrow. I will post something as soon as I can.

1 comment:

downs mama said...

Heather!
I am so glad everything went well-
thinking of you...
hope you get the rest that you need...
xxoo
Nina

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive