Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun with daddy...


Stop and say, "Cheeeese"


I love you Brevor...


Well, I had a relaxing Saturday morning. You know...fold laundry, fix breakfast, clean the kitchen, change diapers, change kids, mop floor, start new load of laundry, finally dress myself...really relaxing morning. The afternoon, however, was better. After a 25 minute trip to Skyline's bathroom (per 2 boys who needed to go), we went to church. I actually got to eat my dinner in peace and quiet. That was so nice. The days are really long sometimes, by I am so grateful for my kids and when I do actually get a break. I am thankful for what I have. My family, my friends, my health (mostly...hehe)...my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love yor blog--and your babies too!
Great pictures of Aaron..

Heather D said...

Thanks. I like those pics too. They had such a good time building with the dominoes.

downs mama said...

How funny-i just posted something really similar this! Wow...
xxoo
(I started working out today too..)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive