Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank You


I am thankful for:
My God
My children
My husband
My family
My in-laws
My friends
Warm November days
Crisp November mornings
I can stay home to nurture my children
My husband has a job which is not threatened by today's economy
A warm house when it is cold outside
My heating pad when I am not feeling good
Mornings before the kids wake up and the house is quiet
My flavored coffee creamers
Family get togethers
My childrens' health
A clean kitchen floor for more than 20 minutes
Lunchables and Spaghettios when it is close to nap times
The gym daycare (my only 2 hours of sanity 3x a week)
When all three kids nap at the same time
Ellen, The View, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy
The Interstitial Cystitis Support Network
Friends who answer their phone when they know you might need someone
Reading the Sunday paper on Sunday and not the following Saturday
WCPO online
When Mimi comes over to fold my laundry
A car that doesn't go into the shop
The chaos...it is so much better than quiet at times

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we are all thankful for yo--this was a beautiful post. Have a happy day--we are leaving for Kohl's and the outlet mall. Love you guys!

Heather D said...

Thanks. You have no idea how much I needed that.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive