Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quotes of the Day

Trevor:
1. "Does washing your hands after you pee make for good privacy?"

2. "Hey, why don't we get a GPS for the boat so Dad can finally know where we
are going."

3. "Hey mom, would it be okay to put a fake penis in my "p" box at school. It
would just be a fake one, not a real one."



Caleb:
1. "Brevor (that is what caleb usually calls Trevor), come look at what I put in the potty." (This inlcuded his undies and something else we won't mention. Just be glad he doesn't have the stomach virus anymore. Be even more glad that he is actually using the potty these days. I long for the day I have one in diapers. It has been 2 by 2 since February 2006)

2. "I love you, Brevor, anb I love my puke bucket."


McKenna:
1. "I go walk." She told this to a neighbor as we went out for a walk this
afternoon. Of course it was a little more jumbled, but is was definitely clear what she said.
2. "bla bida bida bida...bye bye bears." As I said, MJ has a very unique language with her bedtime bears.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Awwww they are so cute! Miss you!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers

Blog Archive