Friday, December 5, 2008

Surprise: Look what I have

Trevor kept yelling for Caleb to come find the surprise he had waiting for him. The scenario went something like this...
Trevor: "Caleb, come here...I have a surprise for you."

Caleb (in a mean and deep almost 3 year old voice): "No, bud. I don't want to see your surprise."

Trevor: "Please. I got it just for you."

Caleb: "For me??"

Caleb proceeds over to where Trevor is sitting cocked and ready.

Trevor: "Hahahahahahaha." Does this as he bonks Caleb in the head with a wooden block. Caleb falls down in a crying fit. This type of crying and whining has become very familiar these days.

* I think I have many years of these brotherly-love like antics. However, I think McKenna will show them all who is boss in a few short months. She has already proven her presence in many ways. It is just a matter of time. They won't know what came their way.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers