Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Haircut day

Here are some pics we took while cutting the kids' hair this week. They are getting better and better at sitting still for me to do them. Trevor was starting to grow a fro. Not any more.

We went out this morning. Left the house at 8:30, went to the gym, CVS and the Indian restaurant for lunch. I could not believe that the kids were capable of behaving for three different activities. By the time we left lunch, the roads were completely covered in snow and we barely made it home. It took all of 1 1/2 hours to drive 15 miles. I was ready to shoot someone by the time we pulled in the garage. Between Caleb constantly kicking my seat, McKenna screaming and crying and Trevor yelling that he had to pee, I was ready to pull my hair out. But hey...I did three things this morning. I worked out, got some much needed items at a drug store (which is a small feat in itself considering the time and the fact that they only have small carts for one child) and I got to eat at my favorite restaurant. Yay for me...oh yeah, and yay for Mimi who went with us to help...hehe.

Caleb and mommy say "cheese" during a haircut

Caleb post haircut


McKenna and daddy should have been doing hair...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers