Sunday, December 28, 2008

Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Trevor and Pepere (I love this picture)


Trevor kissing McKenna. This was not a posed picture, either. How cute is that??

The kids and me at the family get together. Caleb was busy screaming at the top of his lungs.

Taken this evening after dinner. Trevor loves his baby sister.


So Trevor informed me today that he was, "just not that into soup without the crackers." How did I raise such a hippie child?? And Caleb, well...he ate 4 bowls of tomato soup. He loved, loved, loved it. Of course, it was mostly crackers with a little soup so as not to have a huge mess to clean up.

We had a great time at the family get together. It was really nice to see everyone and the kids did well with the exception of Caleb. I pray when he turns three that he will magically turn back into the real Caleb. We have 2 months and counting. He had a hard time waiting to open gifts and did not nap long. So, he mostly screamed and cried the whole afternoon. To give him a little credit, I don't think he feels all that well.

Here are a few of my new favorite pictures. How do people choose their favorites when their camera is their new best friend?? I am having such a hard time choosing just a few to post. Can you tell? I don't know what will happen when I take a class and fully understand my new camera. I will have to set up a whole new blog just for pictures...haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are one hot mama!!!! thanks for being such a good mother and wife....love your hubb

Heather D said...

Thanks!! What are you wanting??? haha

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers