Monday, December 29, 2008

How lucky am I

How lucky am I ...

I have the opportunity to have laundry piled up to the ceiling...haha

I have a sick baby sleeping next to me

I have a husband who works hard for the money

I have a college degree...and I don't owe any money

I have in-laws who love my kids

I have dirty dishes to clean

I have boys who pee on the seat

I have a girl who leaves her baby dolls laying around

I have my health

I have a mom who is alive and well

I have friends who call when I least expect it




How lucky am I???

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers