Monday, December 29, 2008

I can't believe we are all looking at the camera!

Another one of my new favorites...



And, another new favorite...



Kids have been wild today. Trevor's cough is horrible. It is starting to loosen up a little. We are all washing our hands like mad and have cracked skin. Hopefully nobody else gets it, cause you can tell it is not a lot of fun. Maybe he will feel better tomorrow. Caleb did a good job getting his picture taken this morning. Usually, he won't look at the camera at all. Amazing what a little bit of candy and some pennies for his piggy bank will get you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the hands on face is my new fav. too....

hubby

Heather D said...

I know. He is so cute. I think this picture really captured Caleb's personality (when he isn't being terrible two).

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers