Monday, December 15, 2008

Family night

Me, Aaron, Gladys and Gary

Me and Gladys hanging out

Little McKenna (sorry about the red-eye...no time to edit at the moment)

Here are a few pictures taken at the open house last Saturday. We have more, just haven't had time to download. These were taken by Mimi. Everyone had a nice time and it was really nice to see the family. Sorry about the lack of blogging. It has been a really long week. Had to turn of the Interstim (bladder pace maker) as I was having complications, I was feeling ill and we have had a lot of doctors appointments and such. I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

hey heather ,
how are u?
me and travi have been very ill passing viruses back and forth plus prego nausea on top of that...no fun!

open house? are u moving?
well talk to you soon
love ya,
kelly

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers