Saturday, December 13, 2008

Caleb-isms

Conversation #1
Mommy (after a long morning with cranky McKenna): McKenna, you need to quit. you are being a little butthead today ...

Caleb: Mommy, that not nice. We don't say the F-word. That not nice.

Conversation #2
Mommy: Caleb, you are my little pumpkin. I love you so much.
Caleb:I not a pumpkin, I Caleb.

Conversation #3
Mommy:Caleb, why are you being so crazy today? We need to stop jumping off the couches.
Caleb: Because, Mommy. That just the way I are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and I can just hear these little pearls coming out of his mouth!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers