Tuesday, December 30, 2008

McKenna coloring

We had a scary moment this morning. I sent Trevor across the street to get the neighbor's newspaper (they are out of town...we aren't stealing it). Anyway, about 15 minutes after he got back, I noticed that I hadn't heard McKenna in a while. We looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Of course, I am thinking she got out when Trevor went out and was walking down the street. I ran up and down the steps looking for her. I was in a state of frenzy when I heard a little voice coming from the bathroom in the master bedroom. Upon further investigation, we found McKenna playing in the tub (no water of course). Scary, nonetheless. So, from now on, gates are shut and doors are closed...phew. My heart is still racing and this happened over an hour ago.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers