Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!




Let me start by saying...Out with the old, in with the new... Happy New Year's Eve . I wish for everyone health, peace and happiness all year long. I feel like I have been extremely blessed this year and in years past. I hope the same for all of my friends and family too.


The kids and I made New Years Cards and New Year's Eve cookies. Unfortunately, the never made it to the surface. We had too much fun mixing colors and icing our tongues. Oh well. I guess we will be making something else for our get together...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers