Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Caleb's mood pretty much all day.


Getting ready to NOT go to the library


McKenna found her some glasses


And discovered the joy of Christmas lights

Glad he was able to turn it around...finally


Once Again, Trevor fell asleep in my bed (last night). I get in the shower at 7:30 the past couple of nights and, before I get out, he is fast asleep. Since he weighs so much, and since I am still not allowed to lift heavy objects (per my doctor), he remains. I'm positive that even when my lifting restrictions are not in place anymore, I still won't be able to move him. Anyway, I hope I am not creating a monster here. He is still depressed about Snoopy too. I'm sure if I put him in his room, he would scream and cry about how unfair it is. So, when he is over Snoopy, we will try it again. Also, if he would just nap (since he obviously still needs one some days), he wouldn't fall asleep at 7:00 and I could put him to bed regularly. On a side note, Caleb has gotten progressively better the last few days. Not just going to sleep, but overall behavior. I think the old sweet Caleb is making a comeback. He has been wonderful with Trevor and McKenna and is really helping out around the house. This is a nice relief from the demanding, screaming, inconsolable, frustrating, never-ending hitting, Caleb.

OK...so it is now later in the day...Caleb is not back. He was just on hiatus from himself. He is back in full force. It has been a long day. I am ready for bed. Hopefully the kids are too.

And this is a picture of what Caleb did all day.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers