Saturday, December 27, 2008

McKenna

OK...bear with me. I have to come up with a system here. Sorry there is no editing. The marks on McKenna's face are from her having to watch herself all day while I tried to figure my computer editing program out. I need to devise a new system for storing pictures. I think, when you take 1000 pictures every few days or so, you need to come up with a way of storing and editing...lol. Anyway, here are a few of my new favorite pictures. There are favorites of Trevor and Caleb too, I just only had 15 hours to devote to McKenna's pictures today. These were all taken today. Can you believe it was 70 degrees outside??? We actually spent most of the day outdoors. The kids had a wonderful time on our 2 hour walk. They played at the park. Caleb was very upset about the leaves blowing away. It was nice to spend the afternoon outside.









2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers