Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All things "B"

We spent the day doing all things "B". We ate bananas and buttermilk pancakes for breakfast, we read books about butterflies and bees. We made crafts with butterflies and played the jumping bee game. We played bingo, ate blue iced cookies and toasted bread with butter (not such a hit, by the way)for lunch. Oh yeah...and we had a spelling bee. We did, however, run out of time for our blue bath. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Fun, right? At least I had a nice time...Here are a few pics in celebration of "B" day.

I just loved this cute picture of Caleb

Catching butterflies in the net

Caleb proudly displaying his butterfly

Showing his bulgy and bloated belly

And this is downright scary. McKenna playing the bee game her own way...

A much better picture of her

Playing the jumping bee game

Trevor making his butterfly book and craft

Our butterfly buddies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb and McKenna each got a "B"utterfly sticker today and we didn't even know it was "B" day. But they left them here. "B"oo. - Oma

Heather D said...

HAHA. Must be Omatuition...haha. Next time, I'll let you know the letter of the day...teehee. Hope you are having a nice week. We are off to the aquarium...

Anonymous said...

That is a scary MJ picture...don't know what member of either family she looks like there!
Love you guys,
Mimi

Heather D said...

Me either. It was almost too scary to post, but I thought I would give it a shot. Thanks for going with us today.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers