Friday, March 20, 2009

COSI

Mom, the kids and I spent the day at COSI. It was so packed, but the kids had a great time. We had breakfast in the van and lunch at the museum. The kids were great, considering every daycare and preschool decided that today was the day to go. Not only were there a lot of kids, there were a lot of pushy and rude kids, sans parents or daycare providers. Interesting. I couldn't count the number of times a kid jumped in line or pushed us out of the way to get to an exhibit. I can only hope that my kids don't act like that. Other than that, it was a fantastic time.

Love this...the outside structure


Trevor creating energy


Trevor riding around the kid area on a horse


MJ playing with metal


And her babies...


This is what she made...


And Trevor playing with the sound machine


Caleb playing in water


A picture of me, taking a picture of...well...me

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers