Monday, March 30, 2009

T-Ball

Today was Trevor's first day of t-ball. Unfortunately, we could not get a sitter. I wanted, more than anything, to go and root him on, take pictures with my camera, and be there with him, but we couldn't find anyone willing to watch the kids. So, Aaron got to go while I stayed home with the little ones. Not bad, but I would have loved to see his first practice. Nonetheless, he had a great time and demanded I make the time for him next week. So, mom...could you watch the two little ones for me? Caleb was, of course, distraught over Trevor not being here. And McKenna was too busy freaking out about the new bath mat we bought. The new one has longer "fibers" for her to sit on and she has gone bonkers since I put it in the tub. I am not sure if she thinks something is getting her feet, but I even switched the new one with the one in the master bath and she still screamed and tried to get out the entire time. Good times. I guess I can kiss away those times of sticking the little ones in the bath to start laundry, talk on the phone, or have the sacred five minutes of alone time I might get on a semi-daily basis. Oh well, she will get used to it, I suppose. She will have to, or she will be a very dirty girl...


MJ in the bath (not screaming, but whining about the "baaa-maaa"

More bath



MJ stopping to look at the grass All three stopping on our walk this afternoon
Trevor right before his first practice
MJ and those blue eyes
Caleb on the walk
Daddy, just chillin' (not something we do very often...)

The faces of MJ

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

hey heather thanks!
i love your new blog the pics are so big
where did you find the layout....
your kiddies are getting so biggg

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers