Monday, March 23, 2009

Why can't I go

Poor Caleb. His whole life is trying to be like Trevor. He watches to see how Trevor walks, talks, pees, holds his toothbrush, buckles his seatbelt, blows his nose, etc. He wants nothing more than to be like Trevor. He cracks me up. he will watch to see what Trevor decides to eat before choosing for himself. He is like a lost soul when Trevor is at preschool and he is so depressed that he will not be going to school with Trevor next year. God love him. He asks Trevor and McKenna many times a day whether they love him and if they like his hair. I really hope he gains some self confidence at school. Caleb is so much cooler than he gives himself credit. If only he knew he was a total stud, with great hair, a contagious smile, a cute butt and piercing eyes. If only he knew just how much everyobody loves him.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caleb is such a special little boy. I think more people should be like him!!! He has more love in him in 3 yrs than most people have in a lifetime. We are truly blessed parents.

Love you,
Hubby

Anonymous said...

...and you have truly blessed children--what a nice comment from my favorite son-in-law named Aaron!

Heather D said...

I agree. He is definitely our most loving child to date. I can't count the number of times he hugs me each day. Really helps when you are working all those hours to support us. At least I get a hug from someone as special as Caleb,.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers