Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sickness Be Gone...please...




Here we go again. McKenna is at the doctor for respiratory issues. We have spent the last three or four days giving breathing treatments and going to doctor's appointments. She has been laying around coughing and wheezing today. I decided after watching her struggle to breath after the treatments, that we better take her in to be seen. Luckily, Aaron is home. He is sick, too. But, at least he is here to take them to the doctor. What a small blessing that is. Believe me, it is no fun to take all three to the doctor by yourself. Once you get home, they start to show signs of the germs that they picked up in the waiting room. I am just glad we have good insurance and a good dad who takes them in when they are sick. Can't wait for the weather to warm up this week. It has been a struggle to remain indoors with kids on steroids. Trust me...we thought Caleb was wild before. Just imagine him jacked up on uppers. Anyway, lets keep our fingers crossed that we are going to be on the upswing from here on out.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers