Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day






















Sorry for all the pics. Seriously, I couldn't narrow it down. Aaron, the kids and I went to the park this morning after I signed Trevor up for kindergarten. We had so much fun. We stopped and looked at flowers, played in leaves, skipped rocks, and stepped in dog poop...

I still can't believe that Trevor is going to school next year. I can't believe how fast time flies. I got a little choked up while filling out the paperwork. I can only imagine what I will be like on his first day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfull day... Great weather and even better company. I had a good time hope we can do it again soon.

Love,
Hubby

Heather D said...

If you like me so much, why don't you follow my blog?? That's what I thought...haha

Anonymous said...

I like the new look... Oh and by the way I tried to "follow" but the work computer wont allow me to set it up, so for now I'll just have to be your "secret admirer".

love you,

your hubby

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers