Monday, March 16, 2009

Saint Patrick's Day Party

Today was Trevor's Saint Patrick's Day party at school. It was also show and tell day. This week's letter was "M". Trevor chose to bring a picture of me and McKenna, an empty box of macaroni, a mitten, a man, a monkey and, of course a few monster trucks.

The kids were great today. We got to play outside for most of the afternoon and the boys got to go to Chuck E Cheese for having good behavior last week. It was nice to have an hour or so to myself. I would love to say that I did nothing, but I cleaned up the kitchen and did laundry. It was nice, though, to do it in silence for the first time in a long time.





No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers