Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick of Spring Already

Well, not really. But, the kids are starting with all of their allergies. Poor Caleb has had the hacky cough and the grunty breathing (yes...those are technical terms for those of you who were wondering...) and has had four or five breathing treatments since about 7:00 this morning. So, not only is he still wheezing, he is jumping around and acting like a wild, uncaged animal. I hate albuterol with a passion. I swear it is a catch 22. They can get some respiratory relief for a few hours, but I pay for it later in behavior issues. Lets just hope the allergies are on their way out the door.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers