Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Shower me with a shower

Note to self:
If you want to have that Oh-so luxurious, three and a half minute shower, versus the typical two minute shower, do the following:
A. Place all three kids in the bed

B. Make sure all have water in case they are thirsty

C. Turn on a show that they all like (this could take upwards of 15 minutes)

D. Make sure the show is not in the middle or can at least play for 10 minutes (otherwise you have to come out without drying off, etc., etc.)

E. Take the phone off the hook (Otherwise, Trevor will come in screaming that the phone is for you. Better yet, he may answer and tell the telemarketers you are naked in the shower. That is always a good one.)

F. Put the remote out of reach. I learned this one the hard way tonight. I went in for the extra minute and a half. I was so hoping to shave both legs tonight when I heard screams that McKenna had changed the channel. Shower over...2 minutes flat. At least I got my pits and a leg shaved.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everyone of these pictues!!!

Anonymous said...

I Ssooo LOVE the piggy toes...makes ya wanna tickle 'em!!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers