Saturday, March 7, 2009

Inside no more...

I don't think I can count the number of times I gave thanks today. The weather was beautiful, the kids had great behavior and we spent the entire day outside. We went to the zoo, kids napped in the car, and we worked in the backyard. I can't believe how wonderful the weather is. I am so thankful for my family and the many, many blessings in my life. My house, my family, my health. It was an amazing day. Here are a few pictures to prove it. These were taken this morning at the zoo. I happen to love the crane picture. We just happened upon it at the exact time the sun was overhead. Perfect. I can only hope that tomorrow is as nice as today. I hope everyone else is experiencing the same kind of weekend.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I especially love the picture of Caleb in the turtle shell--and the one with MJ on Aaron's shoulders...also T man with you. What a great day!

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers