Monday, March 9, 2009

The Nature Center

We spent the entire afternoon at the nature center. I could not think of a better time. The boys loved it. Daddy was even able to join us for the last hour or so. What a great surprise. Nina, Tommy and Benjamin came too. The boys played so nicely together. We saw a woodpecker, a few butterflies, a few cardinals, a frog, a turtle, and many, many other signs of spring. There were buds on trees and flowers beginning to sprout. What an amazing afternoon.




The three boys and their walking sticks


Trevor taking a second to turn around and smile for me



Peeking around the tree


Trevor and his pal, Benjamin walking and discussing life....



And he said, "I can even hug a tree..."



Benjamin and my boys seeing each other for the first time in a long time



Trevor too hot to wear his jacket



I said THIS WAY mom!!



Trevor balancing on a log


Before the backpack got too heavy


One of a few sets of steps we hiked up


An early sign of spring...yay



Trevor actually took this picture...you think he has it in his blood, or what



The boys overlooking a creekbed



Brothers



Just playing with the camera. The creek was beautiful.



My second youngest tree hugger




Our buddy, Benjamin




Caleb and daddy

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers