Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Tsunami


I have a friend who refers to her son as a "puddle" on his off days. I am assuming that this means that he melts down and whines. So, I told her if her son was a "puddle" then Caleb is what you call a tsunami. Today was a "Tsunami Day." I think he screamed, whined and lashed out about everything. If he is like this at three years old, I can only imagine him at thirteen. He did calm down by the end of the day. It only took fifteen hours to get him to a somewhat normal state...whatever normal is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's still in my top 3 for favorite children. How could you not love that little face. Even when he's whining and crying he still says "I love you" about every 15 min or so. What a lucky Dad I am...

Love you,
Hubby

Anonymous said...

What a lucky family to have such a loving daddy!
Mimi (ie, the MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!)

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers