Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pancake Thursday

Trevor and Caleb have been begging for egg less, chocolate chip pancakes. This morning, I obliged. I could not think of any reason not to. We had nowhere to go, nobody to see and nothing to do...yeah right. Wishful thinking...
We found our first victim of the season. A little worm. Poor fellow. He was just sitting so nicely in the mud and grass until, lo and behold, Trevor noticed him slithering around. That was the last the worm saw daylight.
We also had a visit from Katie and Pearl. McKenna had her first sleepover. Too cute. McKenna and Pearl napped on the same room and played nicely all afternoon. It is so nice that she has her own little friend. It seems like the only kids that come over to play are Trevor's friends. Go figure. Anyway, it was a wonderful afternoon. We are looking forward to our day at COSI tomorrow.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful picture of Pearl--love the lighting!

Heather D said...

Thanks. I like that one too!!

downs mama said...

Wow heather-I want to eat pancakes at your house! Those babies are FAT! yummo!!!
So sorry that everyone was so sick! I didn't realize it was so bad...glad they are feeling better!
You are taking some fantastic shots! I love the 4 pics of McKenna in the tutu!
Have fun at COSI and maybe we can join you next time!
Hope to hang out soon...
xxoo

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers