Monday, March 2, 2009

The Tight Rope

I feel like I am walking a tight rope today. The balancing is making me nauseous and I am fearful that I might slip. Between the screaming, destructiveness, demands, non-compliance, hitting, banging, clanging, crying, spilling, breaking, falling, clinging. I think I might jump. Not seriously. But, I think the old saying, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is being fully tested today. However, I think it would be more appropriate to restate as, "What doesn't kill you makes you crazy." The challenges of raising three kids so close together is taking its toll on my sanity. It doesn't help that Aaron has worked late this whole week and is tired when he gets home. But, I AM TIRED TOO!! Must be a full moon. A full moon on a full plate is a full load, so to speak. Wish me luck on this crazy journey.


Come into my Quiet Reading Cave (our new favorite creative place to be)

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers