Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'd rather eat fish



So Trevor made it to the big day. He had to have one star left (out of five) to go on the big outing of the week. We decided we would try to go to the aquarium. The kids love this place, and I would rather hang myself than go. It is crowded, dark and small. The place just drives me nuts. More nuts than usual, I guess. We did see a new visitor to the sea otter exhibit. They had porcupines. Of course, with their stupid stroller policy, McKenna didn't get to see them. I will be so glad when the aquarium pass expires and I don't have to go again. Deweys Pizza, on the other hand, is a great reason to go...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers