Friday, March 13, 2009

Post Number 200!!!

Wow! I can't believe I have made 200 posts on here. What an accomplishment...not. Seems like only yesterday...

Back to reality. Caleb is still doing poorly. We took him (well, Aaron took him) to the doctor. Believe me, I am giving credit where credit is due. Nobody wants to take Caleb anywhere right now, let alone a doctor's office. Apparently he ran around, screamed, talked like a baby, defied the doctor, pulled on the nurses clothing, threw books, etc. Sounds like a great time. At least he got the steroids he needed. He is in the middle of a really bad asthma attack that we are having a difficult time getting under wraps. I think it is going to be the season for closed windows. I don't think it is a really good time to "test" his egg or chicken allergy either. We had been slowly introducing some eggs and chicken into his diet, and he was doing well, but I think we should nix this until allergy season is over. It is always some kind of season in this house. We have cold and flu season, allergy season, 2 year old behavior season, weaning season, 3 year old tantrum season. I could go on, but that would be rather boring.

I took some pictures in RAW today. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is what soon became a pain in my butt. The shots look great, but I have to go through about 20 steps to edit and save them. And, to top it all off, they take up a TON of space. I don't know. It does make a world of difference. What do you think?
OK...I just downloaded the pics and it did something completely funky and did not accept my editing, but I am not going back to fix it. So, you get the pics as they are. Sorry.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and say a little prayer for my little men (my big one too, since he is feeling under the weather). Lets hope the steroids and albuterol do the trick.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hopefully your little guy gets to feeling better soon, I will keep him in my prayers!

We have dealt with seasonal allergies at our house.. NOT FUN. My then 10 month old puked almost every other day from May-Sept till I finally decided it was not continual colds/teething anymore.. .she had drainage down her throat causing her to gag. Sorry too much info! :) LOL.

Raw is a big deal, some pro photogs swear by it/and other pros swear that JPEG is fine and they blow their images up HUMONGO with no problem. I really think it is a personal preference.... I have never been sold, too many other things to learn first!

Have a great weekend!

Heather D said...

Crystal,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and giving me some words of encouragement. I think I am going to mess with RAW later. Too much to deal with right now. I need to work on lightening my photos in JPEG before I can attempt RAW. I have soooo much to learn.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mommy to three wonderful children. I love to be with them and watch them learn and grow. I am also a loving wife to the fantastically patient Aaron.

player


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Followers